Thursday, June 9, 2011

progress pics!!!

I have almost lost 50 lbs! wow... I have to admit, I am pretty proud of myself. It is something I honestly thought was never possible. I have never felt this confident in my life, and it just feels so good. Weight and self confidence has always held me back... but I can do hard things and overcome something that I always thought I would just have to live with. I still have 15 more to lose to reach my goal... but I just had to share!

I have almost cut my beginning dress size in half, I have lost 17 inches collectively (mostly my hips and waist), I have almost lost 50 lbs and I have gained a lot of confidence!

Do you like how again I wore this shirt?! I just had to share the difference! haha

Before:



Today:



Oh yeah... I also need to post about my 5k. It was so fun and I pushed myself and I ran the most I ever have... I will tell you about it later!

7 comments:

  1. You look incredible! I have lost all my baby weight but hit a plateau after that. I really need to get back on the ball. You totally inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING! You should be so proud of yourself. What an awesome accomplishment! You are one HOT momma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kels! Wow! I am so impressed and inspired! You look absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Amazing, Kel! Congratulations sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh Kelsey you look AWESOME! How did you do this??

    ReplyDelete
  6. You continue to be my daily inspiration! I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such an inspiration!! You look incredible! Love you!

    ReplyDelete